2.11.2012

Top songs/vids I'm been loving this week (2.11.12) Saturday Edition

Hellllllllllllllllo Everyone,


Hope you are all well. It's been awhile since I've done this but I just been so busy at work with marketing projects coming up right now or soon really that I'm so excited about. All I can say is that one of the celbs is an American film director, screenwriter, producer, actor and film historian. That's all I can say for now =0)


Anywho, lately I've been listening to Adele; especially in the mornings on my way to work. I'm not really a morning person and sometimes I'm not in the mood to listen to anything to loud or crazy and Adele songs are just the right sound/music in the early am.


In no particular order:



1. Chasing Pavements




2. Hometown Glory




3. Rolling in the Deep




4. Set Fire to the Rain




5. Someone Like You




Tell me...Do you guys have any particular music that you listen to in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment