2.12.2012

Whitney Houston 1963-2012


I can't believe Whitney Houston passed away on the eve of the Grammy's. I'm still in shock...when my sister called me tonight and told me about it; I thought it was a mistake or bad joke gone viral or something but sadly not. Such a talented Women....she certainly didn't walk in anyone shadows, she may have failed in certain things in her life but succeeded and lived as she believed...awww so many hits..her songs/music will forever live on and she will never be forgotten. I would always hear about her comeback and was hoping she would come out with another hit but I'm grateful for the music she has already given us. Rest In Peace.

I think all her music/videos are great but there are two in particular that I really truly love.


I Will Always Love You







Greatest Love Of All


No comments:

Post a Comment