1.13.2013

My Top Golden Globe Looks 2013

Hey Peeps! I'm on a role tonight. I'm so enjoying the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards and fashion of course. The ladies killed it tonight!  I'm going to focus on my top top tooooooooop looks(in order) and leave out the "WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING" looks.


1. This is my freaking favorite look of the night. Kate Hudson: Alexander McQueen




2. Jennifer Lopez aka J.Lo:  Zuhair Murad



3. Lea Michele: Elie Saab




4. Claire Danes: Versace



5. Amy Addams: Marchesa




6. Halle Berry: Versace



7. Isla Fisher: Reem Acra




8. Jennifer Garner: Vivienne Westwood




9. Hayden Panettiere: Roberto Cavalli




 10. Kerry Washington: Miu Miu



 11. Salma Hayek: Gucci



 12. Taylor Swift: Donna Karen Atelier



What were your favorite looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment