1.13.2013

MY TOP 2012 SONGS/VIDEOS

Hey everyone this blog post is long over due. I've seen people posting their top makeup and or YT videos of 2012  but I decided to go a different route and share my top 10+ songs/videos of 2012 and that I continue to enjoy in 2013. Let's get started(in no particular order)


1. Mercy - Kanye West feat. Big Sean, Pusha T and 2 Chaninz



2. Ni**as in Paris - Kanye West & Jay-Z



3. Payphone - Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa



4.  Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars




5.  Settle Down - No Doubt



6. Gangnam Style - PSY





7.  Blow Me (One Last Kiss)



8. Once in a Lifetime - Landon Austin



9.  We Are Young - Fun. feat. Janelle Monae



10.  Por Que Les Mientes - Tito "El Bambino" feat. Marc Anthony





11.  I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift





Well peeps! there you have it....my top songs that I listened to in 2012 and still do. 
What were your top 2012 songs that you're still listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment