10.30.2012

TOM FORD:WHITE SUEDE

Hey guys, I wanted to share this scent that I've been loving for a few weeks now.... Tom Ford's White Suede.

Tom Ford beauty products are very pricey but I just fell in love with this scent. I normally don't wear alot of perfume and if I do it can't be a strong one; it has to be light and soft. I tend to go for fruity sweet smells, like body splashes from Victoria Secret's(Love Spell & Amber Romance--not fruity but smells nice) or Bath and Body Works(Black Raspberry Vanilla & Country Apple). The perfumes that I do own and that I consider light: Burrberry Brit Sheer (have the regular one to), Philosophy's Amazing Grace and Chanel No.5 the light version.

 Many of TF perfumes are very strong, in fact I tried  Violet Blonde I believe at Sephora and it smelled good but the scent was to much for me and I started to get a headache. I tried to wash it off from my wrist but it was still there and I only put a tiny amount. White Suede on the other hand is exactly what I was looking for, I wasn't going to give it a chance because of my other experience with the other scent plus I knew that TF perfumes in my opinion generally are very heavy/strong and didn't think they made/have anything light but I was completely wrong.

I'm bad at describing scents but according to the Saks site, "White Suede exudes smooth white leather blended with elegant suede, heightened by saffron, warm amber and sensuous musk. Notes of bulgarian rose, saffron, thyme, lily-of-the-valley, white leather, suede, amber, sandalwood, and musk."

 I hope the above description helps but it doesn't please go to any counter that sells TF beauty and give it a try and if you like it, ask for a sample....that's what I did and had to get the bottle. Again, I must worn you this perfume is really expensive, this is the most I ever spent on a perfume and I see it as a investment. I had the sample for a couple of weeks before buying and I don't regret it because I just love this so much. When I put it on in the morning, it just puts me in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment