7.23.2012

What I've been Loving for June/July & What I Crave

Hola Peep! I've been trying to eat healthier for the past few months and making time for the gym. I know this may sound stupid to alot of people but, it's really hard for me to drink water. I stopped drinking Pepsi a little over two years now and it's still hard for me not to pick up that drink. I try to drink 33.8 FL Oz of Smartwater (because it has electrolytes) twice a day and drink any extra water whenever I can with some crystal light (ice tea, fruit punch or lemonade). 




Now, for what I Craveeee! I sometimes pick up the InStyle British edition just to see what popular, the trends/fashion and products. When got to the below right page......I got so excited! I cannot wait until the new YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation makes its way to USA Baby! I love the Touche Eclat Radiant Touch and I bet the foundation will be Heaven.

What's been your fave? and what are you craving for?

No comments:

Post a Comment