6.12.2012

Would You Pay $405 for Ball of String Wax Candle?!?!

I was just doing some online shopping and came across a sale that's going on net-a-porter.com; if you can please check it out. I just love this site. Well, as I'm scrolling through the sale section I see a Missoni Ball of String wax candle from the Home collection that was orignally $405 reduced to $243.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not throwing shade at the site or anything but the first thing that came through my mind is, who would pay this much money for a wax candle? I understand why certain things cost the way they do but come on...really? I know Missoni is a pretty expensive brand but why would they set a price so high for wax? I just can get over it.

Missoni, I adore your clothes, scarves, etc but come on...really? $405 for wax?!?!


What do you guys think? would you pay this much?

No comments:

Post a Comment