5.28.2012

Deborah Lippmann's Swagga Like Us & Chanel's Peridot

Hi guys I am so excited to share a very similar nail polish that's very close to Chanel's Peridot. This nail polish is: (DL)Deborah Lippmann's  Swagga Like Us!!



I am so tempted to say dupe but its not really.......but its very close. As you will see in the additional  photo's/swatches below Swagga Like Us (DL)  has more gold undertone and the texture looks smoother than Peridot. Peridot has more green in it and it's short of pearly/sparkly.

In the middle of taking pictures I accidentally placed Chanel's Peridot bottle in my left hand where I painted my two fingers in Swagga Like Us instead of my right hand where I painted my fingers in Peridot. I don't know about you but you can't really tell that the nail polish on my fingers shown is really from DL and not Chanel.





Deborah Lippmann: Swagga Like Us










Chanel Le Vernis: Peridot(531)







Swatches:





                                                       Swagga Like Us              Peridot




No comments:

Post a Comment