2.26.2012

Laura Mercier Nail Lacquer in: Cabana



When I watched one of my favorite youtuber Raeview rave about Laura Mercier Tres Chic limited nail polishes....I had run to my laptop and ordered ASAP! and I don't regret it. I had to get them all: Cabana, Sizzle, Oh La La, Flamingo and Luscious.

Just like Raeview, I decided to wear Cabana first and loove it! I received complements at work about that color. I think this shade is perfect for work....it's nothing to loud in my opinion; it's the perfect pop of color. Lasted 4 days on my nails(two coats) and minor chipping on the last day. The only negative thing is LM's packaging; specifically the cap; it's to bulky and sort of hard to hold or keep a grip on when you're using it.

I thought the cap was for decorative purposes and can be taken off like the Chanel nail polish caps. I know I'm probably not explaining this right so to the right shows what I mean. Aside from that I still love them all and can't wait to try the other colors.




Here are are my pics:







Ps--excuse my nasty cuticles =0(

No comments:

Post a Comment