2.11.2013

The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards Red Carpet & Audience

Hola and happy Sunday!!! Hope you guys had/having a fab weekend. As for me I'm so enjoying watching the Grammy Awards. I'm loving some of the fashion and makeup. Please enjoy the Red Carpet & Audience pics.

My Favorite look from top to bottom is Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakras

      




Amazing. Taylor Swift in J. Mendel




These pics doesn't do this dress justice. She looked amazing. Katy Perry in Gucci



I'm not sure about the slit but she is working this dress. J. Lo in Anthony Vaccarello




Not sure about the dress but thought her makeup was nice. Carly Rae Jepsen in Roberto Cavalli



What she wore was ok but I was expecting more. Beyonce in Osman



I think she's so pretty; not sure about the dress though. Adele in Valentino




Chrissy Teigen in Joy Cioci


Alexa Chung; I can't believe this is a Valentino dress but it is. Not the right dress for this occasion but I like her make-up though




Miranda Lambert in Roberto Cavalli




Amber Rose in Donna Karen






Rihanna in Azzedine Alaia
                       






Some funny/fun Audience pics














No comments:

Post a Comment